Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Layout woes



Hello again!

I've been working on my blog, and man, I never thought figuring out the layout to my blog would be such hard work! I've been working on my template for quite some time now and it's still not finished! Not to mention the time I spent searching the web for templates to begin with - it took forever to find a decent-looking one tbh. It quite frightens me how clueless most people apparently are when it comes to layouts and whatnot. All I could were these waaay over the top templates with way too many colors. Seriously, I guess that's a good idea if you don't want people to read your blog, but come on, really? Finally I landed on this template! But I've already had to do quite a bit of work to get it to how it is now, haha. And as I said I'm not done yet either. Oh well. Guess I'll be extra happy when I get it finished :-) Here's a link to how the template looks by default: click.
As you can see I tweaked the page quite a bit, from the fonts to removing a bunch of stuff. Well, I'm beat! Time to watch some Voetbal International and hit the sack! ;)

-RainbowxMonkey7

0 comments:

Post a Comment